Museum Pass Instructions
Please read the following guidelines,
then choose to accept or decline at the bottom of this page.
- Northport-East Northport Public Library cardholders may select the date of their intended visit. Then select the museum you want to attend. All reservations should be made for the actual date of your intended visit and may be made up to two months in advance.
- Passes may be picked-up on the day before your visit to the museum by an adult and will be checked-out on the library card used to make the reservation. The pass must be returned to the Library by closing the day after your visit. If the Library is closed, the pass will be due by closing the next day the Library is open. This date will be indicated on the date due slip given to you at checkout.
- A $20.00 fee will be charged per day to your library card if the pass is returned late.
- A $100.00 fee will be charged to replace a lost pass.
- Each Northport-East Northport Public Library cardholder may reserve four Museum passes within a 90 day period.
- Each participating museum sets its own limits, which are listed on the reservation page under “pass details.”
- Pick up your Museum Pass at Circulation Services in the Northport building. The pass must be returned in-person at Circulation Services in the Northport building. Do not leave the pass in the book returns or on a counter.
- Passes may not be renewed.
- You may view your reservations and make changes online at "My Passes" on the Museum Pass Page. As a courtesy to others, please cancel any reservation you will not be using as soon as possible.
- To cancel, go to "My Passes' on the Museum Pass Page. Enter your barcode and you will be able to view and cancel your reservation.
- The Library is not responsible for museum entrance fee in the event that a pass is lost or not returned on time for your use.