Events & Programs
You can now register for programs online through our library catalog.
Registration begins at the library and from home at 9:00 a.m. on registration dates.
- Click on the Register icon above or here.
- Enter the program title or the program code found after each program description in the Library Newsletter.
- Verify the age requirement for the program.
- Enter your library barcode and password.
When registering for Children’s or Teen programs use your child’s barcode.
- You can enter your email address and an instant email will be sent to confirm your successful registration.
Search for Library events and programs by name or event code, which can be found in the newsletter.
Don’t have a computer at home? Come in and register using a library computer, ask a Librarian or visit the Circulation desk.