January 10 - March 10, 2023
Open to all Northport-East Northport Public Library cardholders, 18 or older
How do I Participate?
- Choose a book. Any format will do—print, eBook, or audiobook.
- Fill out a “Winter Reading Club” form, which includes the book title, author,
- and a brief review or comment from you about the book.
- Submit your “Winter Reading Club” form in person at the library or online.
- When the Winter Reading Club ends, a drawing will be held for a Grand Prize.
How do I Get Started?
Beginning January 10, visit the Reference Desk at either library building to pick up your “Winter Reading Club” form(s), or submit by using the form below, and start reading.