Did you know every donation helps save up to three lives? The Library will host a winter blood drive sponsored by Long Island Blood Services.
• A Donor Card or ID with signature or photo
• A minimum weight of 110 pounds
• No tattoos within the past 3 months
• Age 16-75 (16-year-olds must have signed parental permission; age 76 and older require a doctor’s note)
• Eat a low-fat meal and drink plenty of fluids
For questions concerning medical eligibility, call 800-688-0900. Appointments are preferred, however walk-ins are welcome if capacity permits. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and CDC guidelines, Long Island Blood Services requires that masks must be worn. Visit https://bit.ly/3pOPLlf to schedule your