From the creator of the wildly popular website and Facebook group “Vertical Veg” comes the complete guide to growing delicious fruit, vegetables, herbs, and salad in containers, pots, and more—in any space, from window boxes to garden yards.
If you long to grow your own tomatoes, zucchini, or strawberries, but thought you didn’t have enough space, Mark Ridsdill Smith, aka the “Vertical Veg Man,” will show you how to make the most of walls, balconies, patios, arches, and windowsills.
Ridsdill Smith has spent over ten years teaching people to grow bountiful, edible crops in all kinds of containers in small spaces.
Inside The Vertical Veg Guide to Container Gardening, you’ll find:
• Mark’s “Eight Steps to Success”
• How to make the most of your space
• How to draw up a planning calendar so you can grow throughout the year
• Planting projects for beginners
• Compost recipes and wormery guide for the more experienced gardener
• Troubleshoots for specific challenges of growing in small spaces
• How growing food at home can contribute to wellbeing, sustainability, and the local community
With quick, proven results from his own tests, failures, and successes, Mark will show you how gardening in containers is not just a hobby, but a way of creating a significant amount of delicious, low-cost, high nutrition food.
Don’t be confined by the space you have—grow all the food you want with Mark’s Vertical Veg Guide to Container Gardening.